Ten Reasons NOT To Use Your Microwave Oven

Ten Reasons not to Use Your Microwave Oven

Based on Swiss, Russian and German clinical studies
  1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
  2. The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in micro-waved food.
  3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.
  4. The effects of micro-waved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
  5. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all micro-waved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
  6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in a microwave oven.
  7. Micro-waved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This has been a primary contributor to the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the United States.
  8. The prolonged eating of micro-waved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
  9. Continual ingestion of micro-waved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
  10. Eating micro-waved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

For more info and the full article go HERE.

I just threw out my microwave. :)
P.S. I just thought the pic looked cute and appropriate. LOL!